- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
- Will a president Macron be able to reform the eurozone?
- Finally, some good economic news from the Eurozone – but will it last?
- Impressions from the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and its Spillovers”
- Benoît Cœuré on Euro Area Exit Options
Tag Archives: financial globalization
Links to the videos of the keynote speeches by Benoît Cœuré and Barry Eichengreen and the subsequent panel discussions can be found here. Moreover, links to the workshop website, the speeches and some foto impressions can also be found here. The … Continue reading
Reuters titles “Letting countries leave euro zone would break ECB policy: Coeure” in their coverage of the event “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the … Continue reading
In his keynote speech at the special event on “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and … Continue reading
On 16-17 February a top-level Jean Monnet workshop on “Financial globalization and its spillovers -monetary and exchange rate policy in times of crises” will take place at TH Köln, organized by Harald Sander, Ansgar Belke, Joscha Beckmann and Stefanie Kleimeier. The workshop … Continue reading