- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
- Will a president Macron be able to reform the eurozone?
- Finally, some good economic news from the Eurozone – but will it last?
- Impressions from the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and its Spillovers”
- Benoît Cœuré on Euro Area Exit Options
Category Archives: trade agreements
Shortly after the G20 summit in Brisbane, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced initiatives to increase trade and investment relations between Germany and Australia. Both parties agreed to set up a joint working group to identify future … Continue reading