- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: February 2019
On 18 February 2019 I participated in a panel discussion on “The Future of Global Trade“, organized by SCOPE and Studium General of Maastricht University. It was insightful for me to debate controversial current trade (policy) issues with a panel … Continue reading