- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Finally, good news from the Eurozone. Unemployment rates fell to 9.5% in February 2017. According to Eurostat, this is the lowest rate since May 2009. The 19 countries that have adopted the common currency are thus returning back to the unemployment level … Continue reading