- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Reuters titles “Letting countries leave euro zone would break ECB policy: Coeure” in their coverage of the event “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the … Continue reading
In his keynote speech at the special event on “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and … Continue reading
Here is the link to the livestream of the special event at Maastricht University. The streaming will start on Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 3 p.m and last until about 6 p.m.
On 16-17 February a top-level Jean Monnet workshop on “Financial globalization and its spillovers -monetary and exchange rate policy in times of crises” will take place at TH Köln, organized by Harald Sander, Ansgar Belke, Joscha Beckmann and Stefanie Kleimeier. The workshop … Continue reading