- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
- Will a president Macron be able to reform the eurozone?
- Finally, some good economic news from the Eurozone – but will it last?
- Impressions from the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and its Spillovers”
- Benoît Cœuré on Euro Area Exit Options
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Reuters titles “Letting countries leave euro zone would break ECB policy: Coeure” in their coverage of the event “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the … Continue reading
In his keynote speech at the special event on “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and … Continue reading
Here is the link to the livestream of the special event at Maastricht University. The streaming will start on Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 3 p.m and last until about 6 p.m.
On 16-17 February a top-level Jean Monnet workshop on “Financial globalization and its spillovers -monetary and exchange rate policy in times of crises” will take place at TH Köln, organized by Harald Sander, Ansgar Belke, Joscha Beckmann and Stefanie Kleimeier. The workshop … Continue reading