- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
- Will a president Macron be able to reform the eurozone?
- Finally, some good economic news from the Eurozone – but will it last?
- Impressions from the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and its Spillovers”
Monthly Archives: May 2016
New Research Paper: The Resurgence of Cultural Borders during the Financial Crisis: The Changing Geography of Eurozone Cross-Border Depositing
This paper, jointly written with Stefanie Kleimeier and Sylvia Heuchemer, has just been published by the Journal of Financial Stability 24(2016) and can be dowloaded here (free access until June 23, 2016). The paper investigates the impact of cultural borders … Continue reading