- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
- Will a president Macron be able to reform the eurozone?
- Finally, some good economic news from the Eurozone – but will it last?
- Impressions from the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and its Spillovers”
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Impressions (and a German press text) form the panel discussion organized by the Jean-Monnet Chair “Europe in the Global Economy” can be found here: Advertisements
Panel Discussion Europe at the Crossroads: The Future of the Euro Area and Europe Friday, 15 January 2016, 3-5 p.m. Mevissensaal, TH Köln, Claudiusstrasse 1, 50678 Köln The European Union is going through some of the biggest challenges in its … Continue reading