Just in time to the United Nations Conference on Climate Change the Handbook of Environmental and Sustainable Finance, edited by Vikash Ramiah and Greg Gregorio has been published to which I have contributes a chapter on “What Holds Back Eco-Innovations? A “Green Growth Diagnostics” Approach”.
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
- Will a president Macron be able to reform the eurozone?
- Finally, some good economic news from the Eurozone – but will it last?