- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: October 2015
In a new working paper, co-authered with Stefanie Stefanie Kleimeier and Shusen Qi, we examine the impact of deposit insurance (DI) schemes on bilateral cross-border deposits. Our results suggest that not only the existence of explicit DI, but also DI design features, which reflect … Continue reading