- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: May 2015
A Greek default may be only a matter of weeks away unless an agreement on the reform programme between Greece and “the institutions” will be reached. But Greece demands to renegotiate the whole programme, while the institutions, fearing a precedent, … Continue reading