- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
The European Central Bank is due to decide whether and how to undertake quantitative easing (QE) via large-scale purchases of government debt on secondary markets. For Germany – as the Eurozone’s largest economy and one with a decidedly conservative monetary stance – … Continue reading
Shortly after the G20 summit in Brisbane, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced initiatives to increase trade and investment relations between Germany and Australia. Both parties agreed to set up a joint working group to identify future … Continue reading