- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”
- Keynote Lecture on Retail Banking Market Integration and Financial Stability in the Eurozone
- Deposit Insurance in Times of Crises: Safe Haven or Regulatory Arbitrage?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
In a recent working paper, co-authored with Stefanie Kleimeier and Sylvia Heuchemer, we provide new evidence on the “resurgence of cultural borders in international finance during the financial crisis”. We show that cultural differences across countries act as invisible borders … Continue reading